Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hail Caesar Assyrian Division

Howdy all!

I've been working on my Assyrian troops for Hail Caesar, amongst other projects, and managed to finish off my first division. Well, I say finished, I'll still probably end up doing some skirmishers and another light infantry unit, but for all intents and purposes, they will suit quite well.

I've been trying to identify the 2 metal figures used for the commander and his guard. I've checked Newline and Irregular, but I cannot for the life of me identify them. If anyone recognises them, please help, as they are a near perfect match and would add some more variation to my armies.

Additionally, if anyone can make any suggestions to painting the reed shields of the light infantry better, I would really appreciate it.












Thanks for looking
Ryan
:-)

1 comment: