Friday, December 5, 2014

American Rebellion British Infantry

Howdy all,

Well, after an hiatus of a couple of months, due to wedding, honeymoon, illness and house move, I've finally got around to getting my first post in my new home completed.

I've been working on a number of different projects since we moved in, Dust Warfare, Warhammer/Kings of War, and the subject of this post.

I've had these Perry Miniatures pretty much since they were released, but have never really had the opportunity to get them painted up. But now I have, and here they are :-) I haven't done the bases, as I will be selling these on, as it's not a project I intend to carry with, primarily because I have so much else to do.

If you like these, please check out the auction: EBAY AUCTION

As always, thanks for looking. 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment